This process was developed, defined, and evolved over many years and is now
being shared with corporations.
The Compass Process™ ...
- A comprehensive series of 4 interconnected steps.
- Each step can be applied as a standalone activity or connected with other steps.
- The starting point within the entire process is dependent upon the corporate size, organization, and need.
The totality of The Compass Process ™ will take a company from timely and accurate strategic planning to implementing product improvement that leads to new market strength, increased revenue, and leadership in an effective, efficient and proven manner.
The Compass Process ™ ...
- Topics that are tailored to your need
- Comprehensive approach – include tangible and intangible aspects
- We give you the tools – your team can do it themselves
- Considers employee mindset, social restrictions, supply chain et al
- Logical method to capture all aspects – serves as a “historical” document
- Cookie Cutter Process
- Narrow View (1 focus item)
- Outside Process Executer (only)
- Ignores the Current Situation
- Scattered set of Considerations
The Compass Process™ Benefits
- Multiple options can be assessed in a matter of weeks.
- Includes all company, product, and customer considerations.
- Reduces personal and strong personality biases.
- Once implemented - Employees know how their ideas will be evaluated.
- Anticipatory actions can be taken for future options.
Spend 30 minutes with Deb to learn more about The Compass Process ™ and how it can serve your needs.
Participate in either a proprietary or a small group 90-minute presentation to discover the overarching approach and benefits of The Compass Process™. Also learn, some of the intricacies of making efficient and comprehensive decisions, a critical step of The Compass Process™.
© 2022 Deb Newberry